4.08.2010

Code : Black and White



Traces of Love


(c) Mira Tazkia, 2010.



Some doodle I did to boost my mood after work, and to practicing my rusted skill.

Cliche title I know.. but actually the inspiration was coming from my current condition. My eyes got infected by some virus, so it was red and bloating all over, especially my right eye. I must wear sunglasses to hide it and to prevent it spreading to my office mates (and they tease me a lot for it T^T). It's getting better, but it hurts and so ugly I wish I could live-photoshoped my eyes to make it go. T^T





Suit2903

(c) Mira Tazkia, 2010.


KPop is getting me! X3
It was the hot items in my office, and it spreading like virus! Though mostly just SNSD hahaha.. We are proud SoNE! :D :D :D

But this pic was inspired by Super Junior's image in Sorry Sorry MV they made in 2009. I was late, I know.. but really.. the song was catchy and brainwashing, awesome video concept, and 13 hot guys in SUIT. Oh God.. I am not irresistible to the temptation.

Well, the style was inspired by the awesome tknk@deviantart. Her gallery will tear your eyes away.. T^T (I'm soooooo jealouuuuss.....).


No comments:

Post a Comment