7.06.2009

First Post!

Hello friends.. I'm Mira, but you could call me Myr. :)

Just for introduction, this is my personal art-blog. I'll post mostly my artworks, sketch, work-in-progress, illustrations, comis, and design yada-yada that I made, for myself or commissioned by others. I already have one online gallery in , but I still in need for more personal space of my art and design works.
I'll also refer this blog as my online portfolio. (though I'll make a more professional one, and could be downloaded).

I hope you could enjoy this blog, and at the same time help me improving my artwork by giving critiques or suggestion.
If you need any info about me or my works, you could email me, or leave your email in the comment box.

Thank you so much..
And welcome to my art-blog!


-Myr-

2 comments:

  1. Halohalo. Goodluck. I'll be watching you B-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fortifies the McDonald's logo cause significantly more, as clients are pulled in by the shading. Subsequently the McDonald's logo achievement depends enormously on its shading instead of its image.
    logo design service

    ReplyDelete