7.07.2009

Doodles Doodles Doodles...



Polk-A-Dot

(c) Mira Tazkia, 2009.


Full manual made. I used traditional media (poster color) to color this. I loooove gold poster color so much <3>

----


Spring River

(c) Mira Tazkia, 2009.


Another full manual mode. This time I used water color, and a bit of the poster color for the white little flower.
The scan is so ugly so I decided to give the color a bit retouching. I hope the shimmery effect of the gold and silver color poster couls still be seen...

----

Candy

(c) Mira Tazkia, 2009.


Quick digital coloring on an old sketch. Done in Photoshop CS3 for 20 minutes or more.
Candy is the nickname between me and my friend Helga about our secret crush on workplace :P. The pic is not look like him at all, actually.. his face is kinda hard to be drawn. And beside I don't want anybody there catch me ogling him ^.^"
Why candy? Because he is our only eye-candy there.. hehehehe..

4 comments:

  1. Oh Myr you gorgeous girl these are all stunning!!! Im very proud of you and will definately be back in the future!

    I still have no internet at home, hopefully that will change next year and i can upload a little more artwork

    These are so good! I wish we could work together and not live a billion miles away! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wish you live next to me, shrymbo... T^T
    collabs sounds good, btw.. want to do that? :D

    *ps : more your artwork please :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nek candy-nya kaga mirip, malahan lebih mirip sakurai di Harlem beat

    ReplyDelete
  4. sebetulnya pas bikin ini gwa juga masih coba2 inget mukanya si candy.. muka dia walo udah terparti di hati, tapi tetep susah di terjemahin dlm betuk gambar.. hahahahaha..


    lagia skalian biar ngak ketauan orang2 kantor :P

    ReplyDelete